ART S8-3Way Eight Channel Three-Way Mic Splitter
Each channel provides one XLR input, one XLR direct output with two additional transformer isolated XLR outputs for a total of 3 balanced outputs from each single microphone input signal.
Typical uses would include sending 8 direct signals through the S8-3WAY to a main Front-of-house mixer, with additional feeds going to a monitor mix station while transformer balanced isolated feeds are sent to remote recording desk or used for a broadcast feed.
The ART S8-3WAY features the same high-quality musical sounding transformers used in the popular ART S8, and is housed in a standard 1U space rack-mountable steel chassis designed for years of reliable operation.
- High quality passive interface
- Eight high performance transformers
- One direct and two transformer isolated output per channel
- Balanced XLR input and 3 balanced XLR per channel
- Extremely wide frequency response
- Extremely low voltage insertion loss
- Reversible rack ears for added system flexibility
- Live Sound, Permanent/Fixed install, Studio applications
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.