Amptweaker FatMetal Pro II Distortion
Designed by iconic high-gain amp guru James Brown, the Fat Metal Pro II redefines rock/metal tone and the emergence of 7 and 8 string players that need more pronounced and controlled low end. More “chunk” and more “chug”-in a word, MORE!!!
James recognized this trend years back and decided it was necessary to create a box specifically designed for these players. Understanding what players need is a hallmark of the Amptweaker philosophy and one that continues to this day. In addition to a full assortment of high-gain tones and switching capabilities, the Fat Metal Pro II now includes Depth Finder and DeFizzerator processing built in for even more tone sculpting abilities.
Perfect for live and studio, the Fat Metal Pro II has included a balanced DI, cab sim and headphone output in addition to three separate loops for multiple processing and switching combinations.
- Hi-Gain Preamp for Recording or Live Performance
- DeFizzerator Built In
- Depth Finder Built In
- Noise Gate
- Resonance & Presence Power Amp Style EQ
- 3 Band EQ w/Smooth Edge & Thrash Switch
- Three Effect Loops (Global/Boost/Side Track)
- Speaker Simulator
- Balanced DI
- Headphone Output
- Dual Boost Controls via Boost Footswitch
- Gain, Tight & Volume Controls
- Runs at 9V or 18V
- Current: 39mA with 9V adapter (Power Supply NOT Included)
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Dims: 5.63” W X 5” D X 2.13” H
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.