Kernom Ridge Overdrive
Kernom invented analog morphing core, a new and unique patent pending approach to electronic clipping circuits. It controls the nonlinear elements of the clipping stage (traditionally diodes) by changing in real time their threshold, making them behave like a new kind of diode.
Use the mood knob to select the personality of the pedal, from the ultimate clean boost to a fully compressed and characterful overdriven sound.
Change the way the pedal reacts to your guitar with the PRE knob, how it interacts with your amp with the POST knob, how you cut through or blend in the mix with the MID knob.
Use the internal preset accessible via the dedicated footswitch to have access to two sounds at any given time. Simply hold the preset footswitch for 2 seconds and save the current position of the knobs for later use.
Recall up to 128 presets via MIDI. Full MIDI compatibility. Save and recall up to 128 different presets and cover all your overdrive needs.
Blend your favorite flavors. Connect your expression pedal to the RIDGE to control any combination of knobs and explore new possibilities.
- Input Impedance: 1Meg Ohm (Guitar mode) / 32k Ohm (Line mode)Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Bypass Switching: True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Dimensions: 11.2 cm deep x 16.4 cm wide x 5.2 cm tall (4.4 inches deep x 6.5 inches wide x 2 inches tall).
- Weight: 850 g (1,8 lbs)
- MIDI Cable Requirements: Use a type A mini jack TRS MIDI cable.
- Power Adaptor Requirements: Use an adaptor (not included) with the following rating: 9VDC center negative. (250mA minimum, 300mA or more recommended.)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.