Aclam The Windmiller Preamp Grampian Overdrive
The Windmiller pedal is an amazing tool to get a vintage gritty tone, both clean and overdriven, due to its unique circuit. Use this versatile preamp to boost the guitar signal and push your amp or overdrive pedals to the limit, or just with a light touch of gain to add a bit of salt and pepper to your tone. Attain the distinctive tone that has not lost relevance over the years and no one else has tried to recreate! Learn Pete Townshend’s trick to get his legendary raw and powerful crunch.
The result is a versatile pedal that can be used as an 'always on' preamp with a beautiful color, a booster for solo parts, or a tool to saturate and enhance the amp's natural overdrive.
- Based on the preamp of the Grampian Reverberation Unit Type 636 S/N: 1138
- Suitable for guitar, bass and keys
- Improved and quieter circuit including true bypass switching
- Hi. Cut and Lo. Cut tone shaping controls for maximum versatility
- Smart Track® Fastening System
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.