Gretsch G2622T-P90 Streamliner Center Block Double-Cut P90 w/Bigsby, Forge Glow
The G2622T-P90’s sound is the perfect blend of brash and brawn with a chambered spruce center block driven to the limit by all-new Gretsch FideliSonic™ 90 pickups. These single-coil FideliSonic 90 pickups retain the full warm tone of a traditional P90 with a distinct top-end that is articulate and well-defined. The lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the mahogany body, reinforcing the arched top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages.
The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. The Bigsby® tailpiece adds expressive shimmer to your playing, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with unique oval inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Classic ‘50s and ‘60s Gretsch eye-catching style is also here—all-new “radio arrow” control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, stylized pickup bezels, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, black or tortoise pickguard, slick-looking nickel hardware and remarkable finishes including Brownstone, Forge Glow and Gunmetal.
Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, the G2622T-P90 has the updated sound and classic style that has earned Gretsch accolades since the dawn of rock ‘n’ roll.
- All-new single-coil FideliSonic™ 90 bridge and neck pickups
- Double-cutaway 16” arched mahogany body with chambered spruce center block
- Enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection
- Nato neck
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid oval inlays
- Master volume, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
- Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Stylized pickup bezels and radio arrow control knobs
- Nickel hardware
- Available in Brownstone and Forge Glow with black pickguard, or in Gunmetal with tortoise pickguard
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.