Laney A-FRESCO 2 60 Watt 1x8" Acoustic Guitar Amplifier w/Rechargeable Battery Power
Regular price $669.99
Not all items are stocked at our Deerfield Beach location. If you're local, please contact us before visiting.
Designed and engineered in the UK, the A-FRESCO-2 provides versatility, portability, and reliability to all levels of acoustic players. An ultra-efficient, Class D power amplifier plus a single 8” custom-designed full frequency coaxial woofer, delivers articulate transparent acoustic sound with both punch and high-end clarity, just like your acoustic instrument. The Laney A-FRESCO-2 is an ultra-compact acoustic instrument combo designed for use with both mains or battery power options, with a range of acoustic-friendly controls. Designed with the acoustic performer in mind, two independent channels, powerful but sympathetic EQ and an aux in channel means you are ready for any gig, either on stage or out and about. Wherever you decide to use it the A-FRESCO-2 is as happy out on the street as it is in the studio. The internally rechargeable Li-Ion batteries give you up to 24 hours of power, to perform anywhere. The day will run out before your batteries do.
- The Laney LI-ION battery pack are a self-contained unit that can be recharged within the amplifier – so no need to remove it for charging.The battery life of the Laney Li-ION pack is outstanding, offing up to 24hrs operation.
- Anti-Feedback control can be engaged and adjusted to eliminate the body resonance feedback often associated with amplified acoustic guitars at high volume levels. To eliminate body resonance feedback, switch the filter in and adjust the anti-feedback control until the body resonation reduces. You should find a “sweet spot on” the control where any feedback present disappears.
- The XLR-DI out allows you to connect your amplifier to a PA system or recording interface, without the need for mic-ing. A ground lift switch allows you to reduce or remove any unwanted hum due to earth loops.
- 1 x 8” Dual Cone speaker
- 60 Watts
- FS2-MINI sold as accessory
- On-board Digital FX
- FX loop
- Closed back cabinet design
- Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Battery level indicator
- 2 Channels
- Item dimensions: 347mm x 265mm x 242mm (HWD)
- Carton dimensions: 450mm x 210mm x 285mm (HWD)
- Item weight: 7.8kg
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.