ThroBak 63 MXV Stratocaster Pickup Set, Aged White
Regular price $675.00
Not all items are stocked at our Deerfield Beach location. If you're local, please contact us before visiting.
Neck 6.3K, Middle 6.3K, Bridge 6.6K, long A5 rod magnets.
ThroBak '63 MXV Maximum Vintage Stratocaster pickups reproduce the distinctive bite and punch of '62/'63 era vintage Fender Strat pickups wound with heavy build Formvar wire. As with our PAF replicas, ThroBak has researched every detail of the vintage originals with the goal of making the best reproduction '63 era Strat pickups available. Details like USA made reproduction A5 Alnico magnets, ThroBak made bobbin flatwork, Heavy Formvar wire and Nylon covers molded with ThroBak's own tooling right here in the USA, assure that the tone and cosmetics are true to vintage.
- Vintage formulation, USA made, Alnico 5 rod magnets copied from vintage '63/'64 Stratocaster pickup magnets.
- Coils wound on the same model vintage Meteor ME-481A pickup winder used to wind early 60's vintage Fender Statocaster pickups.
- Vintage Spec. Heavy Formvar 42AWG magnet wire.
- ThroBak exclusive vintage finish Nylon reproduction pickup covers in Aged White, Parchment and Heavily Aged White.
- USA made, black vulcanized fiberboard flatwork.
- Vintage stranded cloth covered push back wire with vintage correct un-tinned strands.
- Made in USA
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.