[USED] Crazy Tube Circuits Constellation CV7003 Germanium Fuzz/Booster
All analog sonic recreations of 5 legendary fuzz circuits plus a future classic combination !!
For this limited run of our Constellation Fuzz we carefully hand-select NOS germanium CV7003 transistors (military spec OC44) made in the UK by Texas Instruments in 1968.
Each pedal is built by hand, one at a time in our workshop in Athens, Greece and comes in a beautiful laser-etched aluminum enclosure and natural stained wooden box.
- FF: a tribute to the most copied fuzz circuit.
- VTB: inspired by the Italian made fuzz circuit
- 3/2: voiced after the mythical circuit knows as mk1.5
- 2: the soaring gain 3-transistor fuzz circuit
- RM: a treble booster as close as it gets to the real thing
- RMFF: a tailor made RM into a FF
Note: Constellation CV7003 requires a center negative power supply for proper operation ( - center, + ring ) but it is a positive ground circuit - Do not use a daisy chain power supply with negative ground effects. Please make sure to use an isolated power supply output !
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.