SolidGold FX Imperial BC183 Fuzz
Regular price $175.00
Not all items are stocked at our Deerfield Beach location. If you're local, please contact us before visiting.
SolidGoldFx Imperial BC183 Fuzz Although inspired by the classic 4-stage muff circuits of yesterday the Imperial BC183 is more than just another Big Muff clone. Built around a fine tuned high-impedance JFET preamp the Imperial BC183 offers incredibly stable buffer friendly operation, as well as exceptional volume cleanup and dynamics, while a pair of BC183 transistors provides gobs of detailed mid focused gain. The Imperial retains the classic BMP tone stack found in vintage muffs with the addition of a 3-position toggle that allows for a much finer degree of control over the midrange content. Depending on where the switch is set mids can be scooped, flattened or boosted giving end users a great deal of control over the Imperial’s voicing. The fuzz control has also been adjusted for the smoothest taper possible making it easy to dial in a variety of shades of fuzz ranging from crunchy break up to liquid saturation while a slight output boost guarantees there is always enough muscle to get the job the done. Whether you are chasing the soaring sounds of Gilmour or looking for some dark doom bass rumble the Imperial stands ready to deliver some royally raucous fuzz.
SolidGoldFx Imperial BC183 Fuzz Features:
- Fuzz: Allows you to increase or decrease the amount of distortion.
- Level: Allows you to boost or cut your volume level.
- Bias: This is a highly interactive control that greatly affects the pedals overall midrange content and distortion characteristics.
- Tone Switch: Selects between Normal (right position) and Bass Reduction (left position) modes.
- True Bypass Switch: Allows you to engage or bypass the effect.
- Current Draw: Approx. 3mA
- 9V DC Input: This pedal uses a negative ground, 9V DC power supply with a 2.1mm barrel plug and negative center. Battery operation is also possible. Power supply or batteries not included
- Dimensions:4.77" x 2.6 x 1.39" (121.1 x 66 x 35.3mm)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.