SOLID GOLD FX
SolidGold FX Funkzilla Envelope Filter
Regular price $250.00
Not all items are stocked at our Deerfield Beach location. If you're local, please contact us before visiting.
The Funkzilla is our answer for those in search of the ultimate filter pedal. With its all-analog signal path, powerful filter matrix, and unique Tap Tempo control, with filter modulation, the Funkzilla truly is an instrument in and of itself. Standard controls for Frequency and Depth make it easy to quickly shape the character of the filter while the Attack knob lets you dial in the filter’s response to your instrument. In addition to the core filter controls, the Funkzilla also includes a Direction toggle, shared by both Envelope and Tap modes, giving you the ability to set the direction of the filter sweep and our custom Tap Tempo function with tap multiplier takes your filter control even further offering multiple waveform settings, expression pedal input, and dynamic rhythmic patterns. With its wide range the Funkzilla is at home on any pedalboard whether for guitar, bass or keys. If you have been looking for an inspired filter pedal that takes creativity to a new level look no further than the Funkzilla!
- 1-2-4 Switch: In standard speed mode, this switch sets the tempo range from slow to fast. In tap mode, this switch multiplies the tapped tempo by 1, 2, or 4. This switch is only active in tap mode.
- Wave Switch: Selects between Sine, Ramp and Square waveforms. This switch is only active in tap mode.
- DIR Switch: Selects between forward and reverse sweeps. This switch is active in both Tap and Envelope modes.
- Tap/Env Switch: Selects between Tap and Envelope modes. In tap mode, the filter is automatic where speed is set via the speed knob, expression pedal or tap switch. In envelope mode, the filter is triggered by the attack of your instrument. In envelope mode, ensure that your instrument volume is set at max for best response.
- Speed: The rate of the filter modulation in tap mode. Speed can be set using either the Tap switch or speed knob. To enter tap mode, simply press the tap switch to set the desired tempo, adjusting the speed knob returns to standard speed mode. This control only works in tap mode.
- Exp Input:You can connect an expression pedal to the Funkzilla to control the speed. The expression pedal replaces the speed knob and tap operation is as described above. This control only works in tap mode.
- Mode: This knob selects between 8 different rhythmic patterns and accents as described below. When turned fully counter-clockwise, rhythmic patterns are bypassed. This control only works in Tap mode.
- Depth: This controls the intensity of the filter effect in both Envelope and Tap modes.
- Freq: This knob sets the center frequency of the filter sweep. Turn clockwise for higher frequency sweeps and counter clockwise for lower frequency sweeps. This control works in both Envelope and Tap modes.
- Attack: This knob sets the attack of the envelope filter. Turn clockwise to increase attack and counter clockwise to decrease attack. This control only works in Envelope mode.
- Bypass Switch: Allows you to engage or bypass the effect. The Funkzilla is 100% true bypass.
- Tap Switch: Tapping this switch sets the filter speed in tap tempo mode.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.