Roland Fantom-8 Synthesizer Workstation Keyboard
FANTOM’s flexible and expandable sound engine leverages decades of research and development, dishing out inspiring and authentic electronic, acoustic, and hybrid sounds by the bucketload. Combine different synthesis and sampling technologies along with the onboard analog filter for new and unusual sounds—and take advantage of new sound expansions and capabilities as they arrive.
After sound quality, what’s more important than playability? The way an instrument feels under your fingers, and how it helps you express yourself, is vital. FANTOM focuses on the experience of playing, from its immersive keyboard action to its arsenal of performance controls.
- Keyboard - 88 Keys (PHA-50 Wood and Plastic Hybrid Structure, with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel, channel aftertouch)
- Sound Generator - ZEN-Core V-Piano Technology
- Parts - 16 Zones(Internal + External)
- Scenes - 128 Scenes x 4 Bank
- Tones - Over 3,500 Tones Over 90 Drum kits
- Effects - Multi-Effects: 16 systems, 90 types
Part EQ: 16 systems
Drum Part COMP: 6 systems
Insertion Effect: 2 System, 90 Type
- Chorus: 8 types
- Reverb: 6 types
- Master Compressor
- Master EQ
- Mic Input Reverb: 6 types
- Analog Filter - STEREO Type: LPF1/LPF2/LPF3/HPF/BPF/Bypass Drive Amp
FANTOM is a complete musical composition platform that excels at fast creation and fluid arrangement. You have RGB pads, a classic TR-REC style pattern sequencer, real-time recording with piano-roll editing, and a grid for recording and launching clips. Use any or all, whenever you want.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.