Jackson RR24 Pro Series Rhoads Electric Guitar, Lightning Crackle
A proud claimant to the throne of high-tech guitars, the Jackson®Pro Series Rhoads RR24 Crackle pairs a basswood body to a through-body maple neck with a pair of graphite rods for reinforcement against the assaults of temperature and humidity. The speedy neck profile is engineered for blazing guitar work, removing any obstacles to fleet-fingered playing and granting easier access to the upper frets. A 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard is also engineered for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Direct mount Seymour Duncan® JB TB-4 bridge and Seymour Duncan ’59 SH-1N neck pickups combine for an incredibly versatile voice, from searing heavy tones with hot-rodded output to creamy leads and thick rhythms with plenty of definition. Three-way pickup toggle switching, single volume and single tone knobs provide flexible tonal control, while the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system allows for distinguished flutters and aggressive dive bombs without losing tuning stability.
The most recognizable of Jackson’s myriad offerings, the Pro RR24 Crackle boasts the familiar aesthetics that keep Jackson axes in high-demand for performing guitarists. From the screaming-metal Lightning or Maul Crackle finish, pearloid sharkfin inlays, reverse pointed 6-in-line color matched crackle headstock and revolutionary body design, this instrument is very distinctly a Jackson creation.
Jackson guitars don’t just push the envelope, they annihilate it.
- 25.5 scale length
- Basswood Rhoads body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and gloss color matched back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Direct mount Seymour Duncan® JB TB-4 bridge and Seymour Duncan ’59 SH-1N neck humbucking pickups
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge
- Three-position pickup toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Lightning Crackle or Maul Crackle with reverse matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock and black hardware
- Lightning Crackle features white/blue pickup bobbins, while Maul Crackle features black/red pickup bobbins
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.