Fairfield Circuitry Long Life Parametric EQ
A state-variable filter with wide range and application. Versatile. Combining tilt and notch/boost equalization around a 2nd-order (-12dB/octave) state-variable core. Very much a one-band parametric equalizer with gritty extras.
- Shelving filter, from low-pass to high-pass
- CV inputs for resonance (Q) and frequency (F)
- V/octave scaling synthesizer interface
- Fully variable Q goes well into tasty sweet self-oscillations
- Soft clip zener zesty mordant
- Expression pedal input controls center frequency
- Flexible tone stack allowing for careful tuning of desired response
- Stacking before/after other pedals for dramatic emphasis/deemphasis
- With an expression pedal for wah-type debaucherie
- Standalone channel strip EQ for outboard processing
- Integrated with a modular synthesizer mindset, can act as a VCF and a VCO
- With external CV control such as sequencers and keyboards
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.