Boss LS-2 Line Selector
The LS-2 Line Selector pedal represents the easy way to switch settings among several effects devices or amplifiers, or route input and output signals. Two line loops and six looping modes provide a wide variety of applications.
- ABPressing the pedal alternately selects Line A or Line B. This is an ideal setting for using only the line loop function (when bypass output is not required)
- ABYPASSPress the pedal alternately selects Line A or Bypass
- BBYPASSPress the pedal alternately selects Line B or Bypass
- A->B->BYPASS->Press the pedal repeatedly selects (in sequence) Line A, Line B or Bypass
- A+ Mix->BYPASS->Press the pedal alternately selects Line A + Line B (mixed) or Bypass
- OUTPUT SELECTPress the pedal repeatedly selects (in sequence) Send A, Send B or Output
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.