[USED] Jackson CBXDX V X Series Concert Bass, Gloss Black
This 35”-scale bass pairs a poplar body with a graphite-reinforced neck-through-body design that generates formidable sustain, while the speed maple neck contour, 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard and 24 jumbo frets make for lightning-fast playability.
The heart of this five-string beast is a Jackson J-style bridge pickup and Jackson P-style neck pickup, mated to an active 3-band EQ circuit for adding punch, cut, rumble or grunt to your sound. A brand-new stylish chrome Jackson Bass Bacher V hardtail bridge enhances note attack and sustain without altering your carefully crafted tone while the sealed die-cast tuning machines keep the strings in tune, no matter how hard you dig into them.
The X Series Concert Bass CBXNT DX V ups the ante in the style realm with all-new Gloss Black (white pickguard) or Snow White (black pickguard) finishes with white body binding, each featuring pearloid sharkfin inlays, chrome hardware including the bridge pickup cover, black skirt-style control knobs and Jackson pointed 5-in-line black headstock. Highly affordable, the CBXNT DX V is the perfect weapon for the musician who requires nothing less than the latest in high-performance bass technology.
- 35”-scale, five-string bass
- Poplar body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and gloss color matched back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Jackson J-style bridge and Jackson P-style neck pickups
- Active electronics
- Black skirt-style knobs with indicator for the master volume control, blend control and 3-band EQ (bass, mid and treble)
- Jackson Bass Bacher V hardtail bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Available in Gloss Black with white pickguard or in Snow White with black pickguard; both models feature white binding, black Jackson pointed 5-in-line headstock and chrome hardware including a bridge pickup cover.
- Body Shape:Concert™ Bass
- Body Material:Poplar
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Construction:Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish:Gloss Color Matched
- Fingerboard:Laurel, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets:24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays:Pearloid Sharkfin
- Side Dots:Black
- Nut (Material/Width):Black Plastic, 1.75” (44.45 mm)
- Headstock:Jackson® Pointed 5-In-Line
- Headstock Binding:White
- Tuning Machines:Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length:35” (889 mm)
- Truss Rod:Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge:Jackson® Bass Bacher V
- Pickguard:1-Ply White (503), 1-Ply Black (576)
- Pickups:Jackson® J-Style Pickup (Bridge), Jackson® P-Style Pickup (Neck)
- Special Electronics:Active Electronics
- Pickup Switching:None
- Controls:Volume, Blend and Active Three-Band EQ (Bass, Middle, Treble)
- Control Knobs:Skirted Black Plastic with Indicator
- Hardware Finish:Chrome
- Strings:Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.130 Gauges)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.