Jackson JS3 JS Series Concert Bass, Metallic Blue
The Concert Bass JS3 is a four-string, 34”-scale model featuring a lightweight and resonant poplar body, bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and a 12”-16” compound radius bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
Dual Jackson high-output humbucking bass pickups create a monstrous low-end growl, while a HiMass™ bridge provides rock-solid stability, improved sustain and bolder tone. Tone can be refined and tweaked with a pair of volume controls and an active three-band EQ. Loaded with vibe and value, the Concert Bass JS3 is available in Metallic Blue and Satin Black finishes with black hardware.
- BODY MATERIAL - Poplar
- BODY FINISH - Gloss
- BODY SHAPE - Concert™ Bass
- BRIDGE PICKUP - Jackson® Covered High-Output Humbucking
- NECK PICKUP - Jackson® Covered High-Output Humbucking
- CONTROLS - Volume (Neck Pickup), Volume (Bridge Pickup), Active 3-Band EQ (Bass, Middle, Treble)
- SWITCHING - None
- CONFIGURATION - HH
- BRIDGE - Jackson® HiMass™
- HARDWARE FINISH - Black
- TUNING MACHINES - Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- CONTROL KNOBS - Dome-Style
- NECK PLATE - Jackson®
- NECK MATERIAL - Maple
- NECK BINDING - White
- NECK FINISH - Satin
- SCALE LENGTH - 34" (86.36 cm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL - Amaranth
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS - 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- NUMBER OF FRETS - 24
- FRET SIZE - Jumbo
- NUT MATERIAL - Black Plastic
- NUT WIDTH - 1.650" (42 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS - Pearloid Sharkfin
- TRUSS ROD - Dual-Action
- TRUSS ROD NUT - Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
Active Three-Band EQ
An active tone control circuit that equalizes low, mid and high frequencies or bass, middle and treble.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.