Gretsch G6119T-ET Players Edition Tennessee Rose™ Electrotone Hollow Body Electric Guitar, Dark Cherry Stain
The all-new FT-67 Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups were designed to capture authentic vintage Gretsch voicing but with a more well-rounded tone for modern playing styles. This powerful pair of pickups provide open and pristine top-end chime, glassy midrange, robust low end and balanced harmonics for tone that blends seamlessly with other instruments. Parallel bracing delivers resonant hollow body sound from the comfortable 2”-deep maple body. The Electrotone-body style revisits a vintage design from the 1960s, and its shallow depth, simulated f-holes and sealed top provide additional feedback control and low-end thump.
The control complement — separate bridge and neck volume controls, three-way pickup switching, no-load master tone and master volume — allows for infinite tonal variations. Our “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil capacitor adds smooth vintage tone while the all-new treble bleed circuit lets your guitar retain all of its tasty clarity when rolling the volume control down.
A 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with rolled edges and 22 medium jumbo frets top a 24.6”-scale maple neck with a comfortably familiar standard “U”-shaped profile for fluidly easy playing, while Luminlay® side dots offer precision fretting in low-light settings. The Bigsby B6CP vibrato tailpiece and Adjusto-Matic™ bridge combine with the Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut for maximum tuning stability. The Bigsby tailpiece is now string-through, making it quicker (and easier) to change strings, as well as providing increased vibration transfer for enhanced sustain.
If you want to make your performance bloom with unmistakable Gretsch style, this Tennessee Rose is ready to roll — from the Deep Cherry Stain urethane finish to the nickel Gotoh® locking tuning machines and nickel G-arrow control knobs to the white bound neck, body and F-holes, striking pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and silver plexi pickguard with black Grestch logo.
Designed to instill complete confidence from tailpiece to tuners, the G6119-ET Players Edition Tennessee Rose Electrotone Hollow Body with String-Thru Bigsby can be trusted on every song, every night for powerful sound, tonal flexibility and full control of that classic Gretsch power.
- 16”-wide, 2”-deep maple body with parallel bracing
- Electrotone-body style has a shallow depth, sealed top and simulated f-holes• Set “U”-shaped maple neck with 24.6” scale length
- 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with rolled edges, 22 medium jumbo frets, pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays and Luminlay® side dots
- All-new FT-67 Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge positions
- Three-position pickup toggle switch, individual volume controls for neck and bridge pickups, master volume control with treble bleed circuit and master no-load tone control with “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil capacitor
- String-thru Bigsby® B6CP vibrato tailpiece and Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with pinned rosewood base
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Gotoh® locking tuners and Grover® strap locks
- Available in Deep Cherry Stain with silver plexi pickguard and nickel hardware
- G6241 Gretsch® 16” deluxe hollow body hardshell case included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.