Dreadbox Typhon Monophonic USB Analog Synthesizer
Typhon has been developed with ultimate care and love, so as to be a great-sounding, portable and affordable synthesizer. It has a complex modulation routing, 256 preset memory, a 32 note sequencer, and powerful stereo effects developed by Sinevibes. Since it is packed in a compact USB powered lil’ box, it can be carried everywhere you go!
With the sliders, buttons, and encoder on the right side of the front panel you can control the Amp and the Filter envelopes, the sequencer, the modulators, and the stereo effects, in order to create and save your desired sounds
- Analog Circuit including 2 Classic Dreadbox Oscillators, a 4-pole Low Pass Filter, and Multiple Analog VCAs
- 2 Envelope Generators for the Filter and the Amp
- 3 Modulators with 4 Different Modes (LFO, EG, Random, Parameter Step Sequencer) and Multiple Active Targets
- All analog parts feature a dedicated direct control on the left front panel.
- 12 DSP stereo effects (32bit @96kHz) developed by Sinevibes, including Distortion, Bit crusher, Chorus, Ensemble,Flanger, Delay and Reverb
- 32 Note Sequencer that can be used to sequence notes in the traditional way or used as a modulation source
- 256 preset memory, with import/export support
- External audio input that can turn this box into the ultimate effects unit
- Portable, Powered via USB. Full MIDI and CC Implementation via MIDI DIN5
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.