Jackson DK Pro Series Dinky Electric Guitar w/Modern EverTune 6, Satin Graphite
The basswood Dinky body is paired with a sturdy graphite-reinforced bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck. The satin finish on the back of the neck creates greater playing comfort, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes for quick and easy neck relief tweaks. Designed for fast and intricate playing, the 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays. For live performing musicians, the glow-in-the-dark Luminlay® side dots help you find your way on the fretboard even on the darkest of stages.
Active multi-voiced Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-CO7 bridge and neck humbucking pickups give this powerful instrument its dynamic tone — capable of over-wound hot-rodded crunch or vintage snap. With the five-way blade in pickup positions one (full bridge) or five (full neck), you can leverage the tone control with push/pull activation to switch from voice one to voice two. Pickups positions two, three and four all feature voice 3’s single-coil tone.
Once you tune the EverTune® F6 bridge, it will never go out of tune, making this DK Modern the perfect instrument for both the studio and live. Even if the van breaks down on the way to your next gig, you can still show up late, skip the soundcheck and take the stage with confidence.
Other next-level features include a single volume control, Gotoh® locking tuners, Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons.
No-nonsense style also arrives in the form of a Satin Graphite finish, complete with a reverse 3x3 AT-1 color matched headstock and black hardware
- 25.5” scale length
- Basswood Dinky™ body
- Bolt-on three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck with graphite reinforcement and satin finish on the back
- 12 ̋-16 ̋ compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays
- Luminlay® side dots
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Active Fishman® Fluence® Open Core PRF-CO7 bridge and neck humbucking pickups
- Active electronics
- Five-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control with push/pull voice activation for pickup positions one and five
- EverTune® F6 bridge
- Gotoh® locking tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Satin Graphite with reverse 3x3 AT-1 (3 over/3 under) color matched headstock and black hardware
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.