Fuzzlord Effects Riff Guardian Fuzz
Inspired by the classic Dallas Arbiter Rangemaster effect unit of the 1970’s, this pedal is designed to overdrive the front end of a slightly saturated tube amplifier into thick harmonic distortion while accentuating response and gain across a selected range of frequencies. The Riff Guardian is also a versatile clean boost for guitar/bass perfect for driving your other pedals.
The Riff Guardian features an active filtering section that can either cut or bass frequencies giving you total tonal control while pushing your amp or other dirt pedals. Cutting the bass signal with the Depth control gives a classic treble booster voicing perfect for a more vintage Sabbath sound, while also being able to give a bass heavy boost for punishing riffs and power chords.
- BOOST – Adjusts the overall volume level and gain.
- DEPTH – Sets the frequency range of the boost. Turning counter-clockwise will cut bass frequencies giving a classic treble boost, turning clockwise adds a bass boost.
- Power: Use only a 9v center negative 2.1mm power supply. We recommend using an isolated power supply to avoid noise issues.
- Dimensions: 120 x 94 x 42.5 mm
- Switching: True bypass soft switching
- Current Draw: 45mA
Use of an isolated 9-volt, center negative (-) DC power supply is recommended for optimal performance. Power supply not included.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.