[USED] Genzler Amplification AA-PRO Acoustic Array PRO 300 Watt Class D Acoustic Combo Amplifier
[ Items listed as Mint by GearHero conform to the Reverb Gear Conditions guidelines and have no issues or defects to note and include all original materials/accessories. ]
GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION is proud to announce the addition of our first acoustic instrument amplifier to our product line — the Acoustic Array™ PRO. Building upon our heritage in innovative acoustic amplification design and build, the Acoustic Array™ PRO brings a fresh, advanced approach to acoustic amplification.
The AA-PRO offers a full featured preamp design with 2 identical channels, both with mic and instrument inputs, a unique Contour circuit, flexible EQ network, Digital Effects, a 150 watt / 300 watt Class D power amplifier platform, unique angled cabinet shape, bottom-mounted speaker stand adaptor and a sophisticated speaker system design.
- PREAMP –— Identical dual channels with Mic and Instrument inputs on each.
- INPUT — 5Meg ohm input impedance.
- CHANNEL VOLUME – Voiced to provide natural, pristine, transparent reproduction of the instrument.
- INPUT PHASE SWITCH – reverses the polarity of the instrument input to help control potential feedback.
- CONTOUR — continuously variable control of a pre-shaped curve that boosts lows and highs while simultaneously cutting Mids. The slope is fairly gentle which keeps the tone shaping very musical. This curve covers a wide range of EQ and offers a quick and simple starting point for EQ adjustments.
- ACTIVE EQUALIZATION – The AA-PRO contains an active 3 band equalizer with a sweepable parametric mid-range frequency control.
- Bass +/- 15dB boost/cut shelving curve with a corner frequency of 75Hz
- Mid +/- 15dB boost/cut of the variable mid frequency selected
- Freq. Variable mid frequency from 200Hz- 5kHz
- Treble +/- 15dB boost/cut shelving curve with a corner frequency of 7.5kHz
- Digital Effect — Each channel has its own set of REVERB and CHORUS level controls that provide the user with the most flexibility in having either or both effects on each channel. The parameters of each effect are variable at the Master Section with the Reverb Time and Chorus Rate controls.
- POWER AMP — The Acoustic Array™ PRO uses a state of the art, Class D power amplifier design and a high frequency auto-sensing universal switch-mode power supply (SMPS) to achieve unprecedented high performance in a lightweight package. For global use, there are no Voltage Switches to change or jumpers to move. This SMPS senses the line voltage from 100-240 Volts and automatically configures itself.
- REAR PANEL
- XLR Direct Output – 3 Outputs
- Channel 1 – Pre-EQ
- Channel 2 – Pre-EQ
- Global —— Post EQ
- Ground Lift Switch
- Effects Loop
- Aux Input
- Head Phones
- Foot Switch – EFFECTS CANCEL (Foot switch not included)
- Dual 1/4” Outputs
- XLR Direct Output – 3 Outputs
- Power Output: 150 Watts / 8 ohms; 300 Watts / 4 ohms (with extension cabinet)
- Operating Power condition: 100 – 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 16.75”H X 15.75”W X 13.75”D (42.54cm H x 40.0cm W x 34.92cm D)
- Weight: 27 LBS (12.24 Kg)
- SHIPPING DATA:
- Dimensions: 19.5”L x 17.5”D x 22”H (49.53 cm L x 44.45 cm D x 55.88 cm H)
- Weight: 34 LBS (15.42 Kg)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.