Quilter Labs Bass Block 802 Bass Amp Head
Our exclusive high current power section, combined with dual Speakon/Combo jacks, a lower noise floor, a quieter fan, a full 4-band EQ section, and Quilter’s latest headphone and direct-out interface features makes this our most advanced Bass Block ever! Responding to user requests, we have added an Effects Loop, plus a switchable pre-Master Line-Out for stage use, or post-Master Headphone outlet for silent practice. Solid aluminum heat sink and variable speed fan provide more cooling with less noise.
- Power Output: 450 watts-8 ohms, 800-watts, 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: band-limited to 25Hz-15kHz.
- AC Power Req.: IEC inlet, universal 100-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 250W typical, 1000W peak.
- Input Connections: ¼-inch unbalanced, 2 meg, 4V peak. Switchable Mute, Passive, or Active (10dB pad).
- LINE INPUT: XLR 10K balanced, 1V full scale.
- Effects Loop: Series, pre-Master, 1V full scale.
- Effects Send: ¼ inch unbalanced, 1K.
- Effects Return: ¼ inch unbalanced, 47K (1K if FX Send is not used).
- Switchable Sig Out: Balanced Line Pre-Master, or Mono Headphone Post-Master.
- Line Out: 1.6V full scale, quasi-balanced 39 ohms each leg.
- Headphone Out: Up to 3.3V full scale depending on Master Volume
- XLR Line Input: Post pre-amp, Pre-Master, 1.3V FS, 4.4K balanced
- Speaker Output: 4-8 ohms, 90V, 25A, peak dual Speakon™ Combo ¼-inch jacks.
- DIMENSIONS: 8.5”(218mm) x 7.9” (201mm) x 3” (76mm)
- Weight: 3.7lbs (1.6kg)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.