Phil Jones Bass HA-2 BigHead Pro Hig Performance Bass Heandphone Amp/Preamp/Interface
The HA-2 is the second model in the Bighead series and is a step up model of the popular HA-1 Bighead with added technology and features. The HA-2 is a high resolution USB audio interface that supports PCM playback with up to 384 KHz sample rate/24 bit resolution. On DSD playback, sample rates of 2.822MHzand 5.644 MHz are supported, making it the ideal choice for musicians and engineers that desire high performance and the purest sound quality.
It is a rechargeable lithium ion dynamo that is ideal for use in practice or recording situations. It also functions as a headphone booster amp as well as a preamp to drive powered amplifiers. The HA-2 has both passive and active instrument inputs with a 2 band EQ that is ideal for guitar and bass, yet versatile enough for use with other instruments.
It has an internal lithium-ion rechargeable battery that is fed by its USB jack, so any computer or appropriate cell phone charger can charge it in less than 3 hours, but it can play for up to 8 hours.
- Power Output 300mW/ channel, Headphone Impedance: 16-64 OHMS
- Frequency Response 10Hz-40KHz
- Master volume, input gain, treble/bass for instrument input signal, headphone jack, line out, AUX input, micro USB for battery charge and digital interface
- Internal lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery or USB Power
- Dimension 3” x 5.9” x 0.9” (WxDxH)
- Weight 0.6lbs / 290 g
- Includes soft bag, stereo signal cable, and micro usb cable
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.