Laney Lionheart LT112 1x12" 8 Ohm Guitar Cabinet
Regular price $649.99
Not all items are stocked at our Deerfield Beach location. If you're local, please contact us before visiting.
The LT112 is Designed to give optimum sound quality and built using the best materials available. Loaded with a Celestion G12H 70th Anniversary driver picked specially to deliver the great range of clean, crisp, dynamic and open guitar tones associated with high quality tube amps in particular the Lionheart range. The LT112 delivers copious amounts of versatile tone from a small portable compact cabinet.
- The G12H guitar speaker is hugely popular with players looking to recreate the classic sounds of 60s and 70s rock. With a strong, aggressive low-end and powerful low-mids, the G12H penetrates any mix with an attacking upper mid-range and an ice-cool top- end.
- The Tilt Mechanism is an extremely useful folding tilt back mechanism, designed to give you the optimum on stage sound. Most amplifiers throw sound past the players legs but with a Tilt Mechanism you can choose to have the amp throw the sound up towards your ears allowing you to hear yourself more easily when playing.
- Each model in the acclaimed Lionheart range is supplied with a custom designed, custom embroidered slip cover. Designed to protect your Lionheart amp from the rigors of day to day use.
- 8 Ohm Impedance
- Marine grade plywood construction
- Ergonomic grab handles
- Item dimensions: 420mm x 565mm x 325mm (HWD)
- Carton dimensions: 510mm x 655mm x 415mm (HWD)
- Item weight: 16.5kg
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.