Icon Pro Audio QCon Pro XS 8 Channel Extender for Qcon Pro X DAW Control Surface
The QCon Pro XS utilizes Mackie control for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason and Ableton Live while Mackie HUI protocol powers Pro Tools.
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders with 10-bit resolution
- 12-segment LED level metering bridge equipped for channel (mono) level metering (Angled and located at the top for easy reading)
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- The multi-colour surround LED display will change colour according to the controlling parameter for easy control (Cubase only)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position.
- Large dual backlit LCD displays show channel name (lower LCD) and different control parameters (upper LCD) for each channel
- Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3units of QconProXS
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit) and
- Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason and Ableton Live. Bitwig Studio 8-Track DAW is included.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tools
- iMap – Self midi mapping software is provided for user-defined mode (MIDI Learn)
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- 12V/2.5A power adapter included
- Dimensions: 18.62”(L) x 12.17”(W) x 7.4”(H).
- Bitwig 8Track included
- Dotec audio plugins included
- Connector - To computer: USB connector (standard type)
- Power supply - 12V2.5A DC
- Current consumption - 2A or less
- Weight - 4.09kg (9.02lb)
- Dimensions - 309(L) x 416(W) x 188(H)mm
- Dimensions - 12.17”(L) x 16.38”(W) x 7.4”(H)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.