Icon Pro Audio Platform Nano MIDI Control Surface
Mackie Control and HUI protocols provide seamless integration with most popular Digital Audio Workstations. Overlays for Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, ProTools, Logic, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig, FL Studio, Adobe Audition, Digital Performer, Sonar, Samplitude and Reaper come standard with your controller. Bitwig Studio 8-Track is included.
For optimal track and parameter monitoring, we recommend you use Platform Nano with the optional Platform D2 display.
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader with 10-bit resolution
- Extremely compact, durable and versatile
- Customize the perfect setup with a variety of Platform extension modules
- Backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 1 + 4 dual-function encoder knobs (Rotate and enter)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position for the main knob control
- 12-segment LED display showing time or location of your project in either SMPTE or Midi beat clock (bars:beats:ticks) format
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search, scrub and control
- 8 color-coded function buttons coordinate with 5 different color layers for switching a variety of function controls.
- Illuminated buttons for channel control including Mute, Solo and Record
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast Forward and Loop
- Illuminated “Zoom” buttons with 2 directional keys (Left/Right & Up/Down) used in combination with the jog wheel
- 2 illuminated “Track” buttons for easy selection of individual channels
- 2 illuminated “Bank” buttons for shifting 8-channels at a time
- Supports Universal Mackie Control and HUI protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- The most popular DAW overlays are included – Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro X, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason, ProTools, Sonar, Audition, Ableton Live and User Define Mode
- Bitwig Studio 8-Track DAW is included.
- iMapTM software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- USB 3.0 high speed connectivity
- Firmware upgrade available via USB connection and iMapTM software
- Wireless USB over Bluetooth connectivity and rechargeable battery with the Platform Air PN-1 module (Optional)
- User A & User B 1/4 inch connectors for connecting with footswitch pedals
- Platform D3 LCD display connector available (Optional)
- NOTE: To use Platform D3 with your Platform Nano, please upgrade your Platform Nano firmware to v. 1.13 or higher
- Class-compliant with Mac OS X, Windows 10, Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Vista (32-bit), Windows XP
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- Bitwig 8Track included
- Dotec audio plugins included
- Connector - To computer USB 3. 0 connector
- Power supply - 5V DC
- Current consumption - 0. 9A or less
- Weight - 0.71kg (1.57lb)
- Dimensions - 215(L) x 198(W) x 40(H)mm
- Dimensions - 8. 5”(L) x 7. 8”(W) x1.57”(H)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.