ART MX822 8-Channel Stereo Mixer
Multiple MX822s may be chained for additional inputs using common 1/4-inch TRS cables. External effects processors can be linked in and mixed with independent level controls. A front panel headphone jack with separate level control allows independent monitoring.
- Input Connections - XLR-F balanced (MIC) 1/4″ TRS unbalanced (Ch1-Ch8, Effects Return) 1/4″ TRS stereo unbalanced (EFX Buss, Main Expand)
- Output Connections - XLR-M balanced (Main) 1/4″ TRS unbalanced (Effectss Send) 1/4″ TRS stereo unbalanced (Monitor, Main Expand, Headphone)
- Input Impedance - 1k Ω (MIC), 5k Ω (Ch1-Ch8)
- Output Impedance - <1k Ω (Main, balanced), <25 Ω (Headphone)
- Total Harmonic Distortion - <0.01% @ 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio - > 90dB typical (Ref 0dBu)
- Maximum Input Level: -19dBu (MIC), +24dBu (Ch1-8)
- Maximum Output Level: +24dBu (Main), +18dBu (Monitor, Effects Send)
- Maximum Gain: +60dB (MIC), +14dB (Ch1-8)
- Phantom Power: Switch Selectable, +48V DC, filtered, current limited
- Power Requirements: USA – 95 to 125 VAC, 50-60 Hz Export units configured for country of destination
- Dimensions - 1.75″H x 19″W x 6″D (44.5mm x 483mm x 152mm)
- Weight - 6.5 lbs (2.95 kg)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.