Xvive U3 2.4GHZ Wireless Microphone System, Black
The Xvive U3 operates on 2.4GHz bandwidth which is optimal for Microphone wireless signals. It is approved for use in Europe, South America, Asia, and Australia. Featuring less than 5 milliseconds latency, the U3 can be simultaneously broadcast on 6 channels with a 20Hz - 20KHz frequency response. The unit has 5 hours of battery life on a full charge (both Transmitter & Receiver are rechargeable) and works reliably with dynamic microphones but won't power a condenser microphone as there is no phantom power option.
Has a separate mic and line switch. The mic switch is specific for microphone use but the line switch allows you to run the unit between a powered speaker and your PA desk without the need for long leads. The versatility of the U3 is highlighted further by its use as a plug-in for acoustic DI's and other sources that use this alternative.
The package includes a neat carry case and a dual USB charging cable.
The U3 wireless aims to take the complexity and frustration out of using wireless microphone systems by creating a flexible, all-in-one solution that will make any of your favourite microphones wireless.
- Brand:- Xvive
- Model:- U3
- Colour:- Black
- Range: Working range 90 feet/28 metre line-of-sight transmission range
- Latency: Less than 5ms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Channels: 6 compatible (Legal for use in Australia and New Zealand) using 2.4G
- Resolution: 24-bit/48 kbps audio
- A/D conversion: 24-bit low-noise system
- Dynamic Range: 110dB
- Play Time: Approximately 5 hours with rechargeable lithium battery
- Recharge Time: Approximately 1.5 hours when flat
- Input/Output: Side-mounted XLR
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.