Aston Microphones Starlight Laser-Targeting Cardioid Condenser Pencil Microphones, Stereo Pair
Regular price $799.99
Not all items are stocked at our Deerfield Beach location. If you're local, please contact us before visiting.
The Starlight features a 20 mm cardioid capsule hand-picked by a panel of more than 70 top producers (Aston 33) in double blind listening tests conducted during 2016. Starlight showcases a host of innovations, including laser targeting, multiple voices (Vintage, Modern & Hybrid), and near perfectly linear off-axis response, which have seen the mic win a host of international awards, and a nomination for 2018 NAMM TEC, the ‘Oscars’ of the music technology industry.
- Transducer Type: Capacitor
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/- 10dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB A-Weighted
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm: 42.1mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 130dB/ 140dB/ 150dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (rel. 94dB SPL): 79dB A-Weighted
- Pad Switch: -20dB/-10dB/0dB
- Low-Cut Filters: 80Hz, 140Hz
- Product length: 181 mm / 7.13 in
- Product width (with laser): 36 mm / 1.42 in
- Product width (without laser): 26 mm / 1.02 in
- Product weight: 251 g / 0.55 lb
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.