Peavey Headliner 210 2x10 Bass Amp Cabinet
The Headliner 210 is constructed using internal bracing, and is covered with road-worthy black carpet. Steel corners protect the cabinet from the rigors of the road. The cabinet includes a black powdercoat finished 16 gauge perforated metal grille.
The two 10" ferrite magnet woofers are designed with a rich bass tone in mind. The sealed cabinet insures tight bass notes, with every note rendered precisely. Inputs include two 1/4" input phone jacks, and one 4-pin twist-lock connector for maximum flexibility.
With a nominal impedance of 8 ohms, and a power handling of 400 watts program and 800 watts peak, the Headliner 210 can be used in conjunction with any reasonably sized bass amp head. With the 8 ohm impedance, the Headliner 210 can be easily stacked on top of a Headliner 410 cabinet, resulting in a 4 ohm total load.
- 400 watts program power handling
- 800 watts peak
- Two custom-designed 10" ceramic magnet woofers
- 8 ohms impedance
- 18mm MDF cabinet with internal bracing and steel corners
- 16-gauge perforated metal grille
- Durable black carpet covering
- Two 1/4" input jacks and one NL4 four-pin receptacle
- Weight Unpacked: 52.00 lb(23.587 kg)
- Weight Packed: 63.00 lb(28.576 kg)
- Width Packed: 19.75"(50.165 cm)
- Height Packed: 27.75"(70.485 cm)
- Depth Packed: 23"(58.42 cm)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.