Laney CUB-SUPER12 Class AB 15 Watt All Tube Combo Amplifier
Regular price $739.99
Not all items are stocked at our Deerfield Beach location. If you're local, please contact us before visiting.
The CUB-SUPER12 is a great sounding boutique style ALL-TUBE amp. Featuring an ergonomic, straight ahead single channel, with three band EQ plus a dynamic, footswitchable BOOST function. The CUB-SUPER12 features a footswitchable on-board reverb powered by the highly acclaimed spring reverb algorithm from the Black Country Custom SECRETPATH pedal. Loaded with a custom designed and voiced HH 12” driver the CUB-SUPER12 delivers 15 watts of pure CLASS AB tube and features the ability to be run at <1 Watt by plugging into the <1 Watt input. The CUB-SUPER12 is loaded with 3 hand selected 12AX7 tubes in the preamp and a pair of EL84 output tubes in the output section. The CUB-SUPER12 is loaded with an insert style FX loop and external speaker socket.
- A Class AB power section is based on the notion that music is a waveform and linear in nature – i.e. you only get a +ve section followed by a -ve section, you never get a +ve & -ve occurring at the same time. In a Class AB amplifier, the input signal is split into the +ve and the -ve sides of the waveform and each respective part is sent to a separate tube or tubes and amplified accordingly
- Allows you to drive the output stage of the amplifier harder at reduced output levels should you need to use the unit in situations where full volume is not appropriate.
- On-board studio quality reverb. Reverb gives you a sense of the space that you are in. A dry guitar signal can sound a little dull. Adding the right about of reverb provides the guitar signal with ambience and brings it to life.
- FX loops are important as they allow you to add effects to the signal path in a specific place between the pre-amp and the output section on an amplifier. This is where FX loops are important as it allows you to put time-based FX after the distorted pre-amp section. For example, delayed distortion sounds different to distorted delay – try it.
- Footswitchable Boost
- 15W or <1W
- 12" HH custom voiced driver
- 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 2 x EL84 output tubes
- Line out
- FS2-Mini optional extra
- Amazing pedal platform
- External speaker socket
- On board Pre Boost - footswitchable
- Item dimensions: 390mm x 430mm x 235mm (HWD)
- Carton dimensions: 495mm x 500mm x 305mm (HWD)
- Item weight: 12kg
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.