EVH 5150 Iconic Series 40W 1x12 Guitar Amplifier Combo, Black
Punching above its weight, this combo features two channels with an extra voicing on each for even more versatility. The Green channel boasts an overdrive button to run from clean tones to increased gain, while the Red channel’s burn button adds fiery crunch that’s ideal for blistering leads.
Each channel houses its own gain and volume controls, allowing for level-matching the volume when switching between the clean and high gain channels. The channel two noise gate’s quick attack suppresses any hiss while ensuring all staccato riffing is articulate and crisp, not choked and choppy. The Boost control on Channel 2 allows you to add another 10Db of foot-switchable volume to your tone — perfect for ensuring your solos cut through the mix. The control panel also includes shared EQ (Low, Mid and High), global resonance and presence knobs to adjust the low- and high-end aspects of your tone, and a global reverb control to add the perfect amount of bounce and decay for any room.
Other features include a two-button footswitch, effects loop, dual parallel speaker output jacks, ¼ power switch to reduce wattage—allowing you to crank the amp and still preserve tone but without destroying your neighbor’s solitude, and a speaker-emulated DI XLR with power amp mute for accurate all-tube EVH tone for recording direct or using through any PA system.
Sporting sophisticated and distinctive EVH style, the 5150 Iconic Series 40-watt 1x12 combo is wrapped in either Black or Ivory textured vinyl with a black cloth front grille and features silver and black 5150 and EVH logo badges in the upper left and lower right corners. This all-tube combo is finished off with a brushed aluminum top panel, vintage-style chicken-head knobs and molded black plastic top handle. A high-quality fitted cover is available as an EVH Accessory.
- 40-watt 1x12 combo
- Cabinet is constructed from MDF with a plywood baffle
- Two channels: Green and Red; Green channel has overdrive button to go from clean to increased gain, while the Red channel has a burn button to go from lead to burn
- Dual Gain, Noise Gate (Ch 2), Shared Low, Mid, High EQ, Dual Volume, Shared Boost and Global Reverb, Resonance and Presence controls
- ¼ Power level switch, standby switch, power switch and ground lift located on rear panel
- Selectable impedance (4, 8 or 16 ohms)
- Two JJ ECC83S preamp tubes and two JJ 6L6 power tubes
- One 12” EVH® Celestion® Custom speaker
- Dual parallel speaker output jacks
- Effects loop
- XLR DI out with speaker simulation
- Two-button footswitch included
- Available in Black or Ivory with black cloth front grille and silver and black 5150® and EVH® logo badges
- Optional high-quality fitted cover is available
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.