[USED] Collision Devices Nocturnal Delay Tremolo
DUSK: Modulated Delay
Warmed and inspirational delay based on a tape delay circuit.
- Mix : Controls the mix between Full Dry or 50% Dry / 50% Wet
- Time : Time between each repetition. From a few ms to 1 second. Signal quality turns to Lo-Fi when it’s pushed to long repeats.
- Feedback : Number of repetitions. Able to self oscillate very easily when the knob is around 7.5.
- Modulation : Amount of modulation in the delay repetitions. Create a sort of old tape effect
- Speed : Modulation’s frequency from 0.1 to 20 Hz.
- Momentary effect : Feedback self oscillation when footswitch is long pushed
NIGHT: Dynamic Tremolo
Turn a huge amount of shimmer and reverb into it to make it oscillate faster.
- Sensibilty : Sensibility, turn it clockwise to make the tremolo more sensitive to your attack
- Depth : Controls the tremolo’s volume
- Momentary effect : Tremolo overspeed when footswitch is long pushed
Create bright soundscapes and loose the notion of time until the sunrise.
- Blend : Controls the amount of Dry/Wet signal. You can have a full Wet reverb.
- Reverb : Reverberation time. Max 15 sec.
- Shimmer : Makes the reverb shimmer
- Filter : Digital filter. Low pass. Lets you make the shimmer darker or more shiny
- Colour : Notch active and analog filter around 2.2 kHz. Controls the Q of the filter.
- Trails : when footswitch is long pushed, the trails are activated and it allows you to play with the dry signal with the shimmer trails
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.