[USED] CIOKS C8E Expander Pedal Power Supply, Red (Gear Hero Exclusive)
CIOKS 8 was mainly designed to be used as a large extension to the DC7 power supply in case you need more outlets. If you want to use CIOKS 8 as an extension to the DC7, simply connect CIOKS 8 to the courtesy 24V outlet on your DC7 with the included 24V DC Link cable and you are good to go.
If you are looking for a super powerful power supply setup to power a large pedalboard, the combination of CIOKS DC7 and CIOKS 8 will definitely be an awesome solution where this combo will give you 15 isolated outlets in total plus a 5V USB outlet to charge your smartphone or tablet.
- CIOKS 8 has the same groundbreaking 1-inch profile (25,4mm) as CIOKS DC7
- Ultra-low noise achieved by multistage filtering
- 8 isolated DC-outlets, 6W each
- 660mA at 9V DC on each outlet
- 4 selectable voltages on each outlet
- Global overload status LED
- Total maximum output power 48W*
- Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Templeaudio boards included
- Compatible with CIOKS GRIP for drill-free mounting on Pedaltrain boards
- 12 Flex cables included
- 24V DC Link cable included
- Designed in Denmark, assembled in Poland
- 9V DC / 660mA or
- 12V DC / 500mA or
- 15V DC / 400mA or
- 18V DC / 330mA each
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.