Mojo Hand FX El Guapo Voltage Starved Fuzz
The “Starve” knob controls the amount of voltage being fed to the circuit. The higher that it’s set the nastier things get. This can be used in conjunction with the “Gain” control for a wide variety of fuzz sounds. “Volume” controls the overall level of the pedal, while “Cut” controls the amount of high end that comes through.
- Cut (cuts low frequencies as turned up)
- Starve (cuts current to second transistor stage as turned up)
- Gain (controls input signal to fuzz circuit)
- True bypass
- Standard center negative 9V DC supply, or 9V battery (neither included)
- Current draw: ~2mA
- 4.8" L x 2.62" W x 1.55" H
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.