Bardic Audio Devices Bootgazer Fuzz Delay
Updated version uses pickup simulation for an improved fuzz section!
The Bootgazer is the most rootin tootin fuzz/delay combo in the Midwest. The fuzz section contains a three channel parallel mixer with a Russian Muff, Fuzzrite, and clean boost. The delay section equipped with trails and a loaded modulation section that makes anything possible. The order footswitch allows the user to change the order of fuzz and delay on the fly, and believe me, it makes a difference. It is important to keep in mind that the buffered section begins at the beginning of the delay to allow for trails. There is minor eq sculpting in the buffered bypass that helps beef up the guitar signal. Due to the trails functionality, the user may experience clock signal of the delay in their bypassed signal. To fix this, either turn down the MIX, TIME controls, or both. For these two reasons, the Bootgazer might be best suited for a spot in a true bypass looper.
- Boot – Turns on and off the fuzz section composed of a Russian muff in parallel with a fuzzrite and clean blend.
- Order – Changes the order of fuzz and delay. The side which the led lights is the effect first in the chain.
- Gaze – Turns on and off the delay section.
- Gain – Gain control for the muff
- Tone – Tone control for the muff
- Smooth – Volume control for the muff
- Depth – Gain control for the fuzzrite
- Crunch – Volume control for the fuzzrite
- Clean – Volume of clean signal with 20dB of available boost
- Delay: (with trails)
- Mix – Blend control for the delay
- Repeats – Controls the number of repeats in the delay. At higher settings, the delay can oscillate.
- Time – Delay time control from 30ms to 400ms.
- Rate – Controls the rate of the delay lfo
- Shape – Changes lfo shape from triangle to square wave
- Depth – Controls the depth of lfo modulation
- Power: 9VDC center-negative power supply
- Input Impedance: 2.2MΩ
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Soft-touch Switching
- Top mounted jacks
- Buffered Bypass
- Handmade by in Dundee Michigan
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.