Tech 21 DI-2112 Geddy Lee Signature SansAmp Bass Preamp
The GED-2112 rackmount introduced a new framework for Parallel Pre-Amping –having two separate internal pre-amps. Following this concept, the compact SansAmp YYZ pedal adapted the architectural structure to simplify blending the two signal paths. Merging the design of the rackmount and the portability of the pedal, the SansAmp DI-2112 offers yet another new format that is designed to be equally at home on a studio desk-top as well as an amp-top.
The Drive pre-amp section is based upon the versatile SansAmp RPM, for a wide range of sonic possibilities. The Deep pre-amp section offers thick, meaty tones. Saturation goes from clean in lower settings to increased harmonics and tube-like compression in higher settings. You can use either section independently or blend them externally direct to a mixing board as well as to two amplifiers.
- Dual, all-analog SansAmp circuits with individual Level controls
- Drive for gain and overdrive
- Saturation for low-end beef with separate Level control
- Blend to control the ratio of SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation and your direct instrument signal
- Sweepable semi-parametric EQ, 170 Hz to 3.0 kHz, cut/boost 12dB
- Tight switch adds definition to your notes in cleaner settings and makes distorted tones snappier
- 1/4-inch 1megOhm input
- Dual balanced low impedance XLR outputs with Level Selector switch and Ground Lift to go direct to a PA desk or studio board
- Dual 1/4-inch low impedance outputs with Level Selector switch
- 1/4-inch tuner output
- Rugged, all-metal housing and jacks
- Measures 6.375”l x 4.0”w x 1.75”h
- Weighs just 19 oz.
- Runs on 18V DC for increased headroom and clarity, via power supply or two 9V alkaline batteries (not included)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.