Radial BT-Pro V2 Stereo Bluetooth DI
- Wirelessly connect smartphones and tablets to a mixer
- Bluetooth reception of up to 30 meters (100ft)
- Dual balanced XLR outputs feed the PA system
- Powered via external supply or 48V phantom power
- Unique device ID allows multiple BT-Pro’s in a single location
For ease of use in live sound applications, the BT-Pro can be powered via 48V phantom from the PA console. This provides the ability to use the included external power supply as a redundant backup, or to eliminate it from the setup altogether. Under 48V phantom power, the BT-Pro provides mic-level signals at the XLR outputs, but when the external power supply is used it is capable of generating line-level signals that can be connected to the line inputs of a PA console and avoid using additional mic-level channels. Each individual BT-Pro V2 also has a unique Bluetooth identifier, allowing multiple units to be successfully used in close proximity to one another. This makes it easy for commercial multi-room facilities to employ a number of BT-Pro units without any confusion when trying to connect to a receiver in a specific part of the building.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.