Subdecay Vector Analog Preamp
Sometimes you just want to get things done. Hauling multiple amps around isn’t fun. Tearing up your pedalboard to record a fleeting inspiration just slows you down. Enter the Vector Analog Preamp. It’s like eleven pedals in one, but without all the gimmicky features that often make “multi” pedals difficult to use.
The Vector uses digital technology to control multiple gain stages and a full internal tone stack. This gives you unmatched tonal variation with easy to use familiar controls, Volume, Tone and Gain. The Vector won’t get in the way or eat up half of your pedalboard.
The Vector has something for everyone. It’s great to have around if you are going to a jam and don’t know where the sonic journey might take you. It’s great for exploring sounds you wouldn’t use often. But it really shines when recording music. You have a wide array of sonic variation available without the need to mic another amp or dig through your collection of pedals. You can record multiple guitar tracks without them all feeling stuck in the same sonic space.
- Powered by a regulated 9VDC to 18VDC adaptor with a negative center 2.1mm barrel style plug.
- If using a “daisy chain” power supply, all other pedals MUST be negative ground.
- Current draw is less than 25mA.
- Length 4.4″ X Width 2.3″ X Height 1.0″
- Input impedance- 1M.
- Output impedance- ~5K.
- Designed and handcrafted in Oregon.
- Die-cast metal enclosures for durability.
- Yellow LED indicator.
- Three-year limited warranty.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.