Source Audio SA270 Programmable EQ2
The EQ2 Programmable Equalizer is the most powerful and advanced equalizer pedal in stompbox history. This exceptional piece of gear builds off the legacy of its predecessor, the Source Audio Programmable EQ, a tremendously popular pedal that landed on the boards of numerous pro guitarists, including six-string icons David Gilmour and John Mayer. The updated EQ2 is a combination graphic and parametric equalizer with 10 fully adjustable frequency bands, stereo ins & outs, MIDI In and Thru jacks, 4 or 8 onboard presets, 128 MIDI accessible presets, an additional 12dB volume boost, and the ability to simultaneously run two separate and unique EQ settings, each of which can be independently routed to either stereo output. But wait, there's more: the EQ2 is also has a hidden TUNER function! How's that for saving space on your pedalboard?
The controls on the face of the EQ2 Programmable Equalizer provide quick access to a deep set of tone-sculpting tools unmatched in traditional effects pedals, but connect it to the free Neuro Desktop Editor and Mobile App (via the pedal's USB port) and access a beautifully laid-out set of controls ordinarily associated with only high-end rack gear. The Neuro Editor's sleek and user-friendly interface includes detailed parametric editing capabilities (Q factor and frequency shifting) for all 10 frequency bands, two-channel stereo options, noise gate and limiter controls, as well as detailed external expression control. The Neuro Mobile App is available for free download at the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). The Neuro Desktop Editor is available for Mac or Windows systems on our Editors & Firmware Page. We highly encourage all One Series pedal owners to experiment with the Neuro Editing software - the Source Audio Neuro Community is growing by the day, with users constantly creating exciting new pedal presets available for download.
- 4-8 Onboard Presets: Edit, save, and scroll between 4 onboard presets, or 8 presets in Preset Extension Mode.
- 10 Band Graphic Equalizer: Use the EQ2's 10 adjustable frequency bands ranging from 31Hz to 16kHz with 18dB boost or cut to sculpt the perfect tone.
- Parametric Equalization Capabilities: Use the onboard controls or the Neuro Editor to adjust the frequency position and Q of each frequency bands.
- Simple 1-Knob Control Panel: A sleek pedal calls for a sleek control set. EQ2 is armed with a single, do-it-all encoder mode that is rotated, pressed, or held in different situations for ultimate flexibility.
- Growing Library of Published Presets: For quick access to a world of great tones, try sampling sounds from a vast collection of published presets created by the Source Audio team and the ever-growing Neuro Community.
- Unprecedented Sound Sculpting Options: The powerful Neuro Desktop Editor (Free download for Mac and Windows) and Neuro Mobile App (iOS and Android) offer maximum sound exploration and editing possibilities.
- 128 MIDI Accessible Factory Presets – The addition of a third party MIDI controller provides access to any of the pedal’s 128 presets as well as direct control of frequency bands, signal routing, output level, and more.
- Stereo Inputs and Outputs: Use the Neuro Editor’s routing options in conjunction with Split Mode to get the most out of EQ2’s flexibility.
- Compact Design – The durable, anodized aluminum housing has a small footprint and sturdy hardware. Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 2.75 in./7cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs).
- Universal Bypass – Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- USB Port - Class compliant USB-MIDI allows the EQ2 to work as a plug-and-play device with recording software running on Mac and Windows recording software or any third party MIDI controller with USB host. The USB port also offers connectivity to the
- Neuro Desktop Editor providing access to deep editing possibilities and pedal firmware updates.
- Two Way Mobile Communication – Brand new to the EQ2, the USB port now supports mobile connection, allowing for two-way communication between the Neuro App and your pedal. This also frees up the pedal’s Input 2 jack for other use purposes.
- External Expression and Switching Control — Use the Control Input jack with the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal (expression control to multiple parameters) or Tap Switch (scroll presets and toggle settings).
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.