Revv Amplification G3 Distortion
I had been working on a transistor version of the Purple channel in my spare time for quite a while. I mentioned it to the guys one night & they said “What are you doing?! Put it in a pedal!” It sounded great right out of the gate but a lot of additional time went into making the G3 feel right under the fingers with even saturation & nice bloom & attack – not flat & sterile. Testing with different kinds of rigs – making it as versatile as possible. I’m very proud of this because even just in early testing we saw it used in studios, on fly-rig boards with cab modeling direct to front of house, in front of big high gain heads, used with little combos. So much positive feedback from touring artists, producers, & session guys – but we still went through over a 16 revisions to get it just right! So much music is being made around the world on this pedal & I can’t wait to hear even more.
- Voicing based on Revv’s signature “Purple Channel” from the Generator 120 & 100P
- Clear, sustaining, amp-like tone
- Used by premier metal, rock, prog, blues, fusion, country, punk, & pop artists worldwide
- 3 band EQ, 3 aggression modes, volume, & gain
- 9v center negative tip (external power supply only)
- Easy to dial – get good tone quickly
- Blue LED for status confirmation
- Reflective purple, laser-etched, powder coated chassis
- Optimized for analog, digital, & hybrid rigs
- Over 16 revisions & 1 year of R&D
- Top-mounted jacks
- Built to last – 1 year warranty. Durable, tested construction
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.