Retro Mechanical Labs Electron Fuzz Custom Mini, Fallout Black
All the features of the full Electron Fuzz Custom but in a smaller package.
The Electron Fuzz “Custom” is an extremely high gain distortion. Seriously, normal volume setting is at about 10% of its full output potential. Two gain/tone controls “Hurt” and “Pain” give a variety of tone textures and a feedback noise loop can be adjusted to add a very gritty almost 8-bit sound or a squelching scream. (Great for droning or well crafted solos and recording). The extra stomp switch adds 2 more additional gain stages and a boost of high end to the sound. Best of all the distortion oscillates when notes are held adding a new level of expression.
- Fuzzy to crunchy tones
- Wide range of possible textures and character
- Expressive distortion oscillations
- Feedback noise loop for unusual sound design
- Extremely high gain for recording direct to your DAW
- Use with guitars and keyboards
- VU meter responds to your playing
The red LED on the radio tower switches on when boost mode is enabled. A convent way to know where you are when playing. The VU Meter Responds to your playing, and reflects first gain stage transistor distortion. Illuminates when active.
- Hurt: Controls the gain of 3rd gain stage. Lowering the gain will also reduce low end.
- Pain: Controls the gain of the 2nd transistor gain stage. Lowering the gain will reduce high end.
- Output: Volume/saturation. Take some of the edge off the mix or crank the pain and hurt all the way for a big, dirty, crunchy fuzz.
- FB Noise: On/Off adjusts the amount of feedback in the circuit for noise making. Creates a weird octave mod fx.
- Low cut toggle: Cuts the low end for a slightly less bassy more gated sound.
- x1000 gain: On left stomp switch. This takes your sound through an addition 2 transistor gain stages and pushes the electrons way past 11! The booster switch adds a loud and dirty, thrash crunch to this versatile pedal. Incredible for feedback noise and FX textures. Can cause the parasitic frequency oscillation but sounds awesome while playing.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.