Retro Mechanical Labs 432K Rev2 Distortion, Aluminum/Standard Meter
The 432k Distortion box is all about signal routing. One distortion circuit with an active hybrid diode/transistor ladder filter (with resonant feedback) for tone control. Another with a clean pass signal. Both signals are merged together and “glued” through a transistor drive and op amp style fuzz. Also equipped with CV in for filter control.
- Hyper Fuzz tone
- Hybrid Diode/Transistor ladder filter.
- Enhanced resonant feedback for more expressive tones
- Clean pass lets you bring a quality signal back into the compressed distortion
- Op Amp style fuzz at end of signal chain. Dial in harsh tones and smooth them out.
- Great for guitars and keyboards
- CV filter control. Use CV in to control filter with modular gear, synth or CV pedal.
- Low cut toggle for guitar use.
- True Bypass
Requires a regulated 18volt DC Supply. Standard negative tip with a min of 150ma. (not included) Will run on 12volts for a dirtier sound. Lower voltage will affect the smoothness of the filter.
- Distortion: Volume of Distortion
- Filter: Filter Frequency
- Resonance: Active resonant feedback
- Clean: Clean signal
- Low Cut: low end roll off
- Transistor: Transistor gain/drive
- Op Amp: Op Amp Fuzz
- Feedback: Noise loop (works best with sequenced sounds)
- Output: Volume
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.