Pine-Box Customs Coyote Brother Fuzz
COYOTE BROTHER is something we thought we'd never see. The Pine-Box take on the legendary 3-knob distortion/fuzz.
While I, Jordan, have believed for years that THAT pedal makes a terrible fuzz, you simply cannot argue about its capabilities as a distortion. With a few tweaks to the tone stack, and a lot of tweaks to it's gain characteristics, you can nearly remove it's fuzziness, add versatility with it's sustain/lack thereof and make it the distortion pedal we always knew it could be. We will not get into the specifics here as I am as far removed from a collector-obsessor. I can tell you that Coyote Brother has 6 sides, was built in Memphis, TN, and has never met a mountain sheep. COYOTE BROTHER is the second offering in the Small Batch Series!
- VOLUME- controls the overall output volume
- TONE- acts as a filter control. lows left, highs right.
- SUSTAIN- controls the amount of gain/saturation
- True Bypass
- High quality Neutrik jacks
- 125b uv printed enclosure
- Built from start to finish in the USA
- 9V Standard negative ground power
- measures 4.67"x3.68"x1.5"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.