Palmer Pocket Amp Acoustic
Providing extensive sound shaping options for acoustic guitars and basses, the Acoustic Pocket Amp is a versatile preamp that‘s perfect for gigging, recording and practising. It accomodates both piezo and magnetic pickups, and the 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mid control is specifically tuned for acoustic instruments. The Pocket Preamp features an input limiter to prevent transient distortion while a 5-position rotary notch filter eliminates resonant frequency feedback. A mode switch selects between crisp contemporary or warm vintage sound characteristics, and a blend control allows you to mix the direct and processed signals.
The Acoustic Pocket Amp provides an insert for external effects, 3.5 mm stereo line input, headphones output and a footswitch-assignable thru jack to connect a tuner. Enabling DI applications, the balanced XLR output is pre or post signal processing switchable. The Acoustic Pocket Amp requires a 9 volt battery or power adapter and comes in a rugged diecast enclosure with heavy duty long-life footswitch, convenient LED status indicators and ground lift.
- Versatile acoustic preamp for instruments with piezo and magnetic pickups
- Compatible with instrument amplifiers, sound reinforcement systems and recording mixers
- Flat, Modern and Vintage sound mode switch
- Input limiter, polarity switch and notch filter
- 3-Band EQ with semi-parametric mid control
- Blend control for wet and dry signal mixing
- 3-pin XLR for balanced DI, pre or post signal processing switchable
- Footswitch-assignable tuner output
- Insert, stereo line input and ground lift
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.