Electro-Harmonix Mainframe Bit Crusher
It provides sample rate reduction ranging from 48kHz to 110Hz. A little background… the sample rate is the number of times per second that a sample or snapshot of an analog signal is taken. For example, CDs (remember them?) had a sample rate of 44.1kHz which means that the original analog signal is sampled 44,100 times per second.
- Sample Rate Reduction ranging from 48kHz to 110Hz
- Bit Depth Reduction ranging from 24-bit to 1-bit
- Selectable High/Low/Band-Pass filter to shape the artifacts of the bit crushing and sample rate reduction
- ample Rate Tuning Mode allows you to set the sample rate to match the key of a song, or continually adjust the sample rate based on what you play on your instrument
- Programmable preset or expression pedal setting allows you to save your sound or control any combination of the Mainframe’s knobs with an external expression pedal
- Secondary knob parameters allow you to fine-tune the Mainframe’s effect
- High quality buffered bypass and silent switching
- Comes equipped with an Electro-Harmonix 9.6DC-200mA PSU
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.