EBS MicroBass 3 Dual Channel Preamp
The EBS MicroBass 3 is a 2-channel preamp, built exclusively with premium components. It is engineered by EBS in Sweden with technologies from the famous HD360 and Fafner II amplifier designs. The preamp operates at a signal level equal to a professional mixing console (+/- 15V) which gives you plenty of headroom. The high signal level makes it suitable to use as a preamp in combination with any type of power amp.
Run the Clean and Drive channels in series or parallel. Use the dual balanced XLR-outputs to tap the signal post and pre EQ at the same time. If you run the Effects loop in stereo mode, the balanced outputs become a Left and Right output instead. With 10 Mohms input impedance, it handles any type of bass – passive, active or with piezo pickups.
The built-in tuner makes it easy to tune between songs without the need of an external device. The MicroBass 3 also carries an onboard compressor, similar to the one found on several EBS amplifiers, and several more features.
- 100% analog professional preamp.
- Dual channels – Clean and Drive.
- Run in parallel or series.
- Blend control for the drive.
- Dual Balanced XLR-out (pre & post EQ or Stereo).
- Effects loop (mono or stereo).
- Character and Bright filters (clean channel).
- HI or LO gain drive engines.
- Thin or Deep type (drive channel).
- Tuner, Aux-input, Headphones out.
- 10 Mohms input impedance (main input).
- 9V DC, 450 mA required (power supply included).
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.