Death by Audio Rooms Stereo Reverb
ROOMS is a stereo, multi-function digital reverb capable of searing volume, gated walls of sound, and long, trailing reverberant ambiances with an intuitive array of controls designed with real-time mood-bending in mind.
ROOMS was designed to the highest standards of flexibility and audio fidelity. A studio-quality mixer section provides independent DRY and FX controls over six meticulously programmed reverb algorithms; ROOM, DIGIT, PEAK, GATE, WAVE, and GONG. Each different verb is capable of a universe of sounds, and to help you explore them all, we included the ALT mode.
The ALT footswitch switches between two sets of controls, the second of which can be controlled by an expression pedal. This setup allows for fantastic live interaction with your ROOMS, letting you switch musically between wildly different spaces and turn your expression pedal on and off.
ROOMS’ clever I/O switching also allows for a variety of routing possibilities, including stereo L/R, mono to stereo L/R, and mono in with separate dry and wet outputs, making ROOMS perfect for studio exploration as well as live performance on the road.
- FREQ: Controls the frequency parameter of the current mode.
- DEPTH: Controls the depth parameter of the current mode.
- TIME: Controls the reverb time in all modes.
- DRY: Controls the volume of the dry signal, from -inf to 20x gain.
- FX: Controls the volume of the reverb signal, from -inf to 20x gain.
- ALT: Engages the ALT mode, switching between two sets of controls. When active, FREQ is controlled with the F knob, DEPTH with the D knob, and TIME with the T knob.
- Additionally, the ALT mode turns on expression control of either FREQ or TIME using the FT Switch on the side of the pedal.
- Expression control ONLY works in ALT mode and when an expression pedal is plugged in.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.